Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's a Wonder...

Let me start out by saying, if you go back to week #1 when we first started this whole adventure, you will see in the rules that we are to do as the hat tells us to do.  So, by all rights, Adam cheated in a sense, broke the rules.  I do feel there should be some sort of punishment for this that benefits me of course :)  But, with all of that being said, I really had fun with this weeks challenge.  I wasn't sure when Adam first wrote to photographer "blue wonder" or "wonder blue" what in the world I was going to photograph.  How do you photograph "blue wonder".  My first thought was to go to a lake and photograph God's blue wonder, but that seemed just blazay.  Then it came to me.  I will do a spin off from a challenge Adam gave himself a couple years ago when we went to Charleston.  I will spell out the word wonder with things that are blue!  So, tonight after work, I wandered around the house and collected blue things that would help me spell wonder.  And this is the final product.  I'm happy with it and for the first time in a while, I had FUN doing it!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment