Friday, October 14, 2011

Ode tp Steve

I forget to update earlier this week, the topic was FRUIT

Over the years I have had the same argument over and over, Mac's are better then PC's.  In my mind there is no reason to own or operate a computer that doesn't have a piece of fruit on it.  Figuring that I will probably not convince people that PC's are stupid, I just say now-"I work on Mac computers" or once we are married I think I will say "as for me and my household, we use Mac computers".  But I digress, I photographed apples in memories of Steve Jobs, one of the founders of Apple.  Steve in my mind should be ranked up there with Ben Franklin as one of the great American minds that shaped how many of us work and live.  The iPhone, the iPod, the iMac, the Mac Pro, iLife, iTunes these are things that I use and rely on every day.  These are just apples, but they are a small token of appreciation to Steve Jobs, thank you Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment