Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Smells Good

I have changed the way I live, I moved to Mt. Pleasant and my life has completely changed.  New job, new zip code, new schedule, new wardrobe too.   Few things have stayed the same thou, I still need to eat, and with that need comes cooking.  Now that I have a normal job I need to pass the time after work, so I cook.  It has turned into a passion, I like experimenting in the kitchen.  I have found the best part of cooking is eating!  The time and effort that goes into cooking the meal is rewarded with sitting on the couch and digging in.  And that is all I have to say about that, dinner is done and time to dig in.

A

1 comment:

  1. so when do we get to experience this new found passion?????how about next family Sunday dinner my kitchen is always open to a visiting chef!!!!!

    ReplyDelete