Tuesday, April 26, 2011

To Praise the Lord

Again I need to thank Adam for this photo.  When we were talking about the topic Adam said he had an idea for my photo.  So of course I asked, and I really liked it. I think it is safe to say that anyone who knows me knows that I love to sing.  So it seems obvious that for a photo that is supposed to portray "passion" I should photograph myself singing.  The thing that I love most about singing is singing for worship.  I love being able to help others come into a place of communion with God.  So I feel this photo truly represents something I am very passionate about. (This should be "G" rated enough for you Mari) :)

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOL..."Father forgive me". I was totally off the mark on my guess. I would agree with your passion for worship music. You are in communion with God and one can totally witness it's a time with just you and Him. Thanks for keepin' it "G". :o)

    ReplyDelete