Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Future Husband, The love of my Life

Dear Adam,
That night in October of 2009 I never dreamed that I would be sitting here today writing you a letter in our blog.  I love you with all of my heart and cannot begin to express my thankfulness to God, that He brought us together.  You are the one man who can make me laugh in times when I just feel like crying.  I love that you love me for everything I am, faults included.  I love that you have a passion for what you do and pour everything into what you love.  You make me feel beautiful even when I don't think I am.  You have a joy for life that is contagious.  I love that you don't sweat the small stuff and can keep a level head in the heat of a moment. I love that you love me and that we are going to start a life together that will continue into old age.  I am blessed to have you in my life and be a part of your life.

I love you with all of my heart.
E

Below are some of my favorite weekend photos of Adam.  I feel they capture the true essence of Adam.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment