Thursday, June 30, 2011

Walking Alone

I'm in agreement with Adam that this was a rather difficult task this week.  You would think that it would be a very easy task, but to come up with that "right" photo, and be in the "right" situation and the "right" time.  I had a pretty cool idea, but I wasn't able to make it work.  So, tonight when I went to Lowell to bring my ring in to be sized there were people walking around.  So I saw these two cute little old ladies with an umbrella and a rain bonnet walking with their grocery bags down the road.  I ran in my heals to try and get a good photo, and I got a decent one, but it had 2 people in it, so really it wasn't a "person" photo.  So I hung out for a little bit, and this lady walked by and I thought, there is my "person" shot.  It's nothing exciting, and all she is doing is walking, but I like the composition of it and the blur you get in the background.  Until next week loyal fans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment