Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Color of Yum

When we pulled the topic "colorful" this week I had a wonderful idea to use the box of crayons that I had and make a spiral out of crayons, I had this vision in my head how it was going to look and even how I was going to photograph it.  Talking with Erica I had this other idea of using candy, i.e. Jelly Belly's.  She liked the idea, but I told her she couldn't have it, unless I couldn't find my crayons.  Well...I couldn't find my crayons  I looked everywhere, no luck. So I went out and spent $6 on Jelly Belly's, I will be enjoying the many flavors for days and weeks to come.  On a side note, what the heck happened to my crayons?  

A




1 comment:

  1. Nice pic Adam! It's a toughy this week as far as which pic is my fave! Sorry to hear about your loss (of crayons).

    ReplyDelete