Thursday, February 3, 2011

BE Fashion



For those who know me, you know that I love clothes, accessories and anything fashion.  So the fact that our first assignment for this 52 week photo blog was fashion was very exciting to me.  What is fashion to you?  To me, it's BIG, BOLD and BEAUTIFUL!  Take a cute shirt, a fun bag, big jewelry, and sometimes an amazing hat; what do you have, FASHION! I went to Myrtle Mae's on the East Beltline and M-6 with Teresa and put together some very fun outfits.  Here is my final product!  I love the way these turned out and fell in love with this store all over again.  But the good news is...I resisted the temptation to purchase the cute blue bag, or the big chunky necklace and even that really cute ring...a feet accomplished in and of itself.  Fashion, it's a beautiful thing.

3 comments:

  1. WoW Erica! That's awesome! You need to get into the Fashion/make-up/photography world. You have a gift my friend!...and I love the white dress and the black hat on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I love it! It's a freaky little trick of editing, though, because I though it was her looking in a mirror with the pics all superimposed around her...looks like a fun store too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. that 2nd comment is from me, your sis, Sarah...apparently I have an alias on here. :O)

    ReplyDelete