Friday, February 18, 2011

Tools of the Trade

"Tools" can be a number of things.  My original thought for a photo was actual tools in toolboxes.  And I did take a few of those, but was not happy with the final product.  So, while I would like to take complete credit for this photo I don't feel I can.  When Adam and I pulled this topic, we talked about what our ideas were, and he suggested the tools I have at work.  It was a great idea I wish I would have thought of.  So thank you Adam for helping me out on this one.  Above are just some of the many tools needed to adjust or repair a pair of glasses.  It was fun to take my camera out at work and snap a few shots.  This was one of my favorites.  I wasn't sure how I felt about this "Tools" topic, but I like how it all worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment