Sunday, February 20, 2011

"Taste the Rainbow"

It's Sunday evening, and for those of you following along at home this means we have another topic for this weeks photo.  Because I am an impatient person, Saturday afternoon I batted my pretty eyes, looked up lovingly at Adam and said, "Can we pleeease pick our next topic?"  To which he responded, "It's not Sunday yet."  To which I responded, "But I just want to know.  I've got this idea for one of the topics I put in the hat and I want to know if we pick it."  So, because Adam loves me so much he ran upstairs, grabbed our ever popular "cat-in-the-hat" hat and held it out for me.  I took a deep breath, reached my hand into the black abyss, shook those little pieces of paper around, said a prayer for the topic I wanted.  My hand found a piece of paper, I pulled my hand out and opened it up for Adam to see.  To my disappointment it wasn't the one I wanted, but that's the name of the game.  So after much anticipation our topic for our 4th week is....
COLORFUL
We've already tossed around some ideas, some very clever and some we'll just have to see how it turns out.  So begins our colorful week of picture taking.

No comments:

Post a Comment