Saturday, May 21, 2011

Soak up the Sun

Happiness is...well its hard to sum up in one photo.  The first idea I had was taking a photo of Erica, she makes me happy.  Then the idea grew, Erica holding a pie, a homemade strawberry pie-Erica and pie, that is a happy combo.  I was worried I wasn't going to have time to take the photo, so I wanted to take a back up, just in case.  And then it hit me, I heard the song on the radio.  Sheryl Crow's song "Soak up the Sun" and I just love the lyric in that song.  So I wrote it down and photographed it.  When I start to get envious, I try to think of these lyrics.

1 comment:

  1. keep that thought and you will always be happy-next family dinner you are at I'll do the strawberry pie so you can sit next to Erica and enjoy a piece or two and BE HAPPY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete