Saturday, May 21, 2011

Love, Passion, Happiness

When I think of happiness, there are a lot of things that come to mind.  But ultimately there is one thing that makes me happy and that is Adam.  And there is something that really makes me happy when it comes to Adam.  And that is the fact that we both share a passion and enjoyment for photography.  So while there were a lot of possibilities for photos when it came to this topic, there is one thing that really stuck out to me.  Take a picture of Adam taking a photo.  I don't think he realizes I took this photo, which makes it even more fun.  I was asked to photograph a co-workers daughters reception, and thankfully Adam was able to help me out.  So during the dancing I got a shot of Adam.  True Happiness is doing something you love with the person or people you love.  I love taking photos and I love Adam, therefore we have "True Happiness".

No comments:

Post a Comment