Monday, March 7, 2011

An Expression of Enjoyment

As I sit here sipping my wine, I'm contemplating what kind of interesting things I can write to lead up to this weeks topic.  It's becoming a pretty anti-climatic event this picking of topics, but still something to look forward to.  So this is how this weeks topic was picked.  When we got back from our adventurous weekend away, I grabbed the hat at the bottom of Adam's stairs and started to shake the papers around.  Luckily Adam saw a piece of paper fall from the hat and told me "That's the one".  So I bent down, grabbed the little piece of paper that would declare our subject for the week.  What is it?  Here you go our dedicated followers:

HOBBY

What is our hobby that we are going to photograph?  Stay tuned!  

No comments:

Post a Comment