Thursday, March 17, 2011

If Only....

This week was hard for me.  I don't know if it was because I was busy all week, or if I just didn't love the ideas I had.  Bare in mind, I was the one who put "SPOILED" in the hat, so I should have had an idea in my head right?  My first thought was of my dogs.  I think the hard part of this was that I felt like..."I already took a photo of 'my dog', I feel uncreative taking one of them again."  So I asked Chris if he would pose for me...hehe. Needless to say, that didn't go over all that great.  I thought it was funny...he just glared at me.  The dogs it is.  This morning, I walk in to my mom and dad's room, and sure enough, there they both are laying on what they seem to believe is "their bed".  It is not unexpected to go to your room in this house and find a dog sprawled out across the bed, refusing to move, so when you try to climb into bed to go to sleep you are left with a quarter of the bed while the dog has 3/4's of the bed.  If this is not "spoiled", I'm really not sure what is. 
The photos this week is of Diesel, laying on my parents bed, with, yes, his head on a pillow.  A typical morning in the life of our dogs.  If only I could have the life of a "Flier Pet" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment