Thursday, March 10, 2011

Making a Joyful Noise

When the hat decided "hobbies" would be our next topic for photographing I knew I wanted to do something to express my love for music.  There is not much else that I enjoy more then singing and singing praises to my heavenly Father.  So Monday morning, when the sun was so nicely shining, I took my awesome new camera lens, opened up the drapes in the "piano room" and started snapping pictures.  I had so much fun positioning the music in different spots, taking the photos at different camera angles.  It was a difficult decision on which one I liked the most to post, but I decided on this one because it has an artistic flair to it, and you see both the music and the piano the best.  I am so thankful to my heavenly Father for blessing me with talents that I can use to glorify His name.  Thank you Father!

1 comment:

  1. NIIIIIICE! I wish God had blessed me talents like yours...but He didn't. *sigh* He did a pretty good job on me too. ;o) I'm thankful for that...

    ReplyDelete