Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Furry Family

If you decide to visit our family at any point in time you will be greeted by our very protective, excited family members.  One may try to jump on your vehicle, the other will stand and bark at you.  When you get out, you will either be greeted with one of them charging towards you, or they may just stand and bark at you some more until they deem you worthy to enter.  We will try to calm them down, but this is usually an effort that is unnoticed by these members of our family.  If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm referring to our two loving dogs, Mya and Diesel.  When Adam pulled "family member" from the hat, the first thing I thought of were the dogs.  I chose this photo of Mya because it is amazing I was able to capture a good photo of her.  She is usually much more interested in what you are doing, or sitting on your lap, then staying where she is asked to so you can take a couple of photos.  I feel this photo captures the essence of Mya.  She has those sweet innocent puppy dog eyes (which sometimes she is FAR from being innocent), but you can also see the curiosity in her.  This was a fun but still difficult topic to do.  But at the end of the day, I love my special family member and am glad I could capture her in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment