Friday, January 27, 2012

Work or something like that...

I can't remember what the hat gave us this week, it was either work or my work, but it had the word work in it.  I will have to admit as we get close to wrapping up this 52 week project, it is becoming difficult to get excited to try to find something new to photograph.  I think it is safe to say that I have a fun job, I get to venture all over campus, the city and the state with my video camera, shooting video, interviewing people. I could have shot a photo of one of those adventures, but seemed a little to easy.  So I thought I would share my work with you, I have one of those jobs that I can do that.  Here is a photo of my laptop, and on the screen is the CMU's youtube channel.  Visit the site and you can be entertained by my work.  Please note that not all the videos on there have been but by me, anything over 11months old was done before my time.  Click here to learn about what is happening at CMU.

No comments:

Post a Comment