Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Soul of Devotion

Devotion has a lot of different meanings.  This was my topic, and I know that when I put this topic in the hat I was thinking of a Biblical type of devotion.  Someone reading a devotional, hands in a Bible, hands lifted up in devotion...all the possibilities to show devotion.  Devotion to God is vital in our time here on earth.  Devotion to God means surrendering your everything, every day to God's will.  Devotion is knowing that God will never leave you nor forsake you and walking forward in faith.  Devotion is coming to Christ every day in prayer and in word.  Tonight after praise team practice I recruited my friend Kelvin to be my model.  We tried a few different poses and this ended up being my favorite.  I think it shows devotion to God by the way he is standing, head bowed over the Bible.  And I love the smile :)
Soul of Devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment